It’s been almost 27 weeks since he was born. My pregnancy was great I was able to work right up until near my due date and I was that small that no-one even knew I was pregnant. The labour came and went brilliantly and I handled it like a pro compared to my first birth which was the most awful 28 hours of my life. I was so nervous to do it again. I never suffered from PND like first time. It was a total walk in the park for the first 5 weeks, which I’ll always be thankful for. After that I don’t know what happened one minute I was telling people about how I had the perfect child to a baby that just never stops crying. Me and my ex partner haven’t been together for a good number of years. He will take the kids Monday and Fridays, those days are quite frankly my best days right now every other day I’m full of anxiety and that’s even with medication for my nerves that I’ve just recently got. My oldest is staying away this weekend on a caravan holiday and just before he went he told me he couldn’t wait to get away from Callum’s crying for a few days. At least he’s getting 2 days in a ROW!. Everyone seems to be posting about their lovely baby and I never hear anyone talking about THE TRUTH. I love my baby dearly but by god whatever you do…… Don’t wake him up!!!!
- Follow on WordPress.com
My Tots 100 Badge
- ALifeMoreLived January 21, 2018Playing my way through every day
- Fat Mummy Slim January 21, 2018A fat Mummy's quest to be slim, navigating parenthood along the way!
- Mummy's to do list January 21, 2018A fun-loving working mum just trying to get things done
- The Monobrow Chronicles January 21, 2018Hilarious twin parenting blog
- ALifeMoreLived January 21, 2018
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets