A short post this week apposed to last weeks story. I’ve left it to the last minute again, this was took on Sunday morning. Callum’s been up all night…. All night from 10pm Saturday evening I’ve been a walking zombie, every time I lay down to sleep, he won’t let me, I just want to crawl into my bed and sleep for a week. Unfortunately 20 minutes is too much to ask for, I’m going to take a wee break from blogging just now as I’m not putting my heart into it. I want to, I really do but I have so much stuff swirling around my head and with no sleep – blogging is impossible. I can’t concentrate on my writing, I’ll still be floating around on social media but blogging wise I’ll be back next week….
- Follow on WordPress.com
My Tots 100 Badge
- My Two Mums October 23, 2017My Two Mums is an award wining LGBT lifestyle blog about Life, Love & Adventure
- Hannah Tasker October 23, 2017Motherhood, Minimalism & Mindful Money
- Ethical Parents October 23, 2017Peaceful Parenting in an imperfect world
- Honey Wears October 23, 2017Things to do for babies and the fabulous clothes they can wear!
- My Two Mums October 23, 2017
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets