A short post this week apposed to last weeks story. I’ve left it to the last minute again, this was took on Sunday morning. Callum’s been up all night…. All night from 10pm Saturday evening I’ve been a walking zombie, every time I lay down to sleep, he won’t let me, I just want to crawl into my bed and sleep for a week. Unfortunately 20 minutes is too much to ask for, I’m going to take a wee break from blogging just now as I’m not putting my heart into it. I want to, I really do but I have so much stuff swirling around my head and with no sleep – blogging is impossible. I can’t concentrate on my writing, I’ll still be floating around on social media but blogging wise I’ll be back next week….
- Follow on WordPress.com
My Tots 100 Badge
- ALifeMoreLived January 21, 2018Playing my way through every day
- Fat Mummy Slim January 21, 2018A fat Mummy's quest to be slim, navigating parenthood along the way!
- Mummy's to do list January 21, 2018A fun-loving working mum just trying to get things done
- The Monobrow Chronicles January 21, 2018Hilarious twin parenting blog
- ALifeMoreLived January 21, 2018
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets