Hello Girlies 🙂
I have never in my life worn a christmas jumper as I don’t really believe in buying items of clothing that you can only wear once, unless its a pretty dress, I have a thing about never wearing the same outfit twice for a nightout, thankfully I don’t get
any many of those!
But this year since we have a new addition to the family I thought I’d make an effort, its definitely something to look back and laugh at, later on down the years.
So if you’re looking to spend a small amount I have brought together my list of
10 Affordable Christmas Jumpers from ASDA George
- Penguin Christmas Jumper £14.00
- Fashion Box Knit Jumper £16.00
- Sequin Reindeer Christmas Sweatshirt £12.00
- Let It Snow Christmas Jumper £16.00
- Sequin Snowflake Christmas Jumper £14.00
- Musical Light-Up Christmas Penguin Sweatshirt £12.00
- Christmas Fairisle Jumper & Hat Set £16.00
- Sequinned Robin Sweatshirt £12.00
- Team Rudolph Christmas Sweatshirt £10.00
- Christmas Countdown Jumper £12.00
My Favorite is number 4 and I’m going to purchase it asap! I also have a fondness for number 1, I could go on but to be fair I love them all that’s why they’re on the list. Number 10 is pretty cool where you can change the dates counting down to Christmas, perfect if you were doing a December photo challenge on your blog or something.
So there you go, a quick look at some affordable jumpers that won’t break the bank.
Will you be wearing a cheesy Christmas jumper?
and Whats your favorite?
You can Follow Me on
I Love Finding New Blogs To Read So Feel Free To Drop Your Links