My little nutjob is 8 months already!
Although it feels like he’s much older. Ok truthfully… I feel much older Zzzzz 😦
A few things have changed since Callum’s 7 month update
- 4 New Teeth – That’s 7 in total and not slowing down
- He can clap his hands, although he just ignores you when you tell him to do it
- He move’s with ease in his walker in whichever direction he chooses, usually towards my ankles!
- He loves bath-time so much since I got a new bath-seat. He can sit upright and splash away
- He can feed himself with a spoon….messily! It’s a pity mummy has OCD – Although my house would show me up!
- You may already know but if not Callum said his First word
- With all these new teeth coming through his sleeping has got worse, I typically see 4 hours sleep on weekends yayyyy!
Things have been shaken up with the teething and as much as I stick to the same routine as last month the boy just wake’s whenever he pleases. So it’s pretty much the same again but with even less sleep for both of us.
- He still loves his Octopus teether which is the best teether I have used to date! Please check it out if you haven’t heard about it.
- Cheerios – Thanks to pooprainbows.com for the recommendation
- Biscotti biscuits, Little yeo’s Organic yogurts, stew, just about all foods really.
- Having his blankie at bedtime
- Baths with his big brother
- When you leave the room
- He doesn’t really like being in the dark, my oldest had his Halloween party last week and on the walk home he woke up from a nap and I think he was terrified because it was dark outside, poor little monkey cried for the whole 20 minute walk home
- Being strapped into things, its a fight getting him into the highchair or pram.
- Juice – He much prefers water which is very pleasing.
My goals for next month
Getting my Blog Post out on time!!!!
I don’t really have any goals, just HOPES!
I hope the whole teething stage would hurry up and pass!
You can Follow Me on
I Love Finding New Blogs To Read So Feel Free To Drop Your Links